Tuesday, October 4, 2011

2nd Quarter

13:21 Can anyone catch a FREAKING FOOTBALL. That would be our fourth drop. Boyd is putting a lot of tough throws on the money. Somebody make a play!!

11:16 IT’S ABOUT TO BE 3RD AND TEN AND THEY CALL ANDRE BRANCH FOR A GENTLE SHOVE ON THE QB OUT OF BOUNDS. I LUCKILY THREW A BLANKET. IT WAS THE FIRST THING I COULD FIND. THIS IS THE WORST CREW IN THE COUNTRY!

10:44 That was disappointing. On 3rd and 16 three Tigers waited at the first down marker to hit the QB. I know he is big, but you have to attack.

9:344 Big stop for the D. Va Tech special teams is down. Perfect punt to down on the one and the guy runs into the endzone with it. Thus the lack of Beamer ball comments. Changing rules: Half shot on every Sammy catch and/or Clemson score. GO SAMMY!!

9:02 Couldn’t find hat. Remembered I threw it during personal foul tirade. Found it under coffee table. Life is good. Need my lucky shirt and hat on at all times.

8:24 Bad pick!! Don’t throw at the all-american!!

7:25 D is stuffing the run. That is huge. (That’s what she said).
Beamer says I can keep doing this after all these years because, “We recruit great kids.” Really Frank. Vick runs a dog fighting ring. Deangolo Hall just complained his head coach was to blame for calling a blitz even though his ass was the one that got roasted on a game winning play.
If Va Tech gives the ball to Wilson every play they probably win. Put 9 in the box!!

4:44 Good timeout by Tigers. 3rd and goal at the 2. I think you have to sell out on the run and hope they don’t pass. If they do pass they aint very good at it. What will they do…..uh they will jump. Now 3rd and 7. Probably pass, but draw scares me.

4:35 FG attempt for Va Tech. Watch fake!! BEAMER BALL!! If I say it do I get to drink? It’s good. No fake. And Sammy with no catches in the second quarter? I can’t get my drink on!!

4:00Boyd rattled after pick. Two straight awful throws. 3rd and 10

3:44 Ellington finally catches a ball and picks up a huge 3rd down. Biggest block in the back not called.

3:04 Watkins not nearly as dominate when there are great athletes on the other side of the ball. He is still very good. It is only a matter time.
Half shot for me!!! Huge 3rd and 8 catch for Sammy!!

1:48 HALF SHOT!! TD!! ANDRE!! RUN IT DOWN THERE THROATS TIGERS!!!
Not that anyone cares, but clicked over and the Tampa Bay Rays lead 1-0 early. Great night thus far.
Is there any better jingle than “NAPPA KNOW HOW! NNNNNAPPA KNOW HOW!” I don’t think so.
And you do care about this! Gamecocks lose!! To the same team Clemson shellacked at home.
Please cover this kick!! They do and get a three and out.

1:11 Tahj still a little jumpy. Not on the money right now. Missed Nuke on a big gainer.Go deep here on 3rd and 1! Wuss. Took the Qb keeper.

0:30 Another Clemson ad. Oh my God!! They keep getting worse. I thought Raw Raw Research was the worst ever, but now Clemson is one spirit and say “Bring It On”. Really. We quoted a cheerleading movie.

At half up 7. I’ll take that. Our QB and our protection will improve. Their QB is just bad. Clemson has been a pretty good 2nd half team and I think it will be okay.
Enough with the Freaking first time ever we would beat a ranked teams for the 3rd straight week like we are pathetic for not doing it. Note to ESPN, no ACC team has ever done it. Very few teams have probably ever done it.

No comments:

Post a Comment