Tuesday, September 1, 2009

ALL IN FOR DABO AND DAY 16

HERE IS HAPPY PRAISE GOD JOB EXTENSION DABO

Here are all the possible senarios. I predict the one in bold. How bout you??

12-0 Dabo signs 8 year extension and takes on Barker's duties as well

11-1 Dabo signs 6 year extension and is named mayor of Clemson

10-2 ACCCG appearance- Dabo signs 4 year extension and gets to stay at my sweet new house

9-3 ACCCG appearance- Dabo keeps job and recruiting kicks into high gear.
9-3 No ACCCG but beat USC - I'm pissed but high powered IPTAY folks happy
9-3 No ACCCG and lose to USC - Still a good year, cannot complain.
HERE IS CALL TOMMY BOWDEN TO LEARN HOW TO PROPERLY SIT ON THE HOT SEAT DABO

8-4 ACCCG appearance but lose to USC and TCU- Dabo wins the ones he heeds to!!! I see this as a possibility

8-4 No ACCCG but beat USC - Still a good year. Recruiting will be fine and the future will be bright.
8-4 No ACCCG and lose to USC - Mediocre year. One thing Bowden could do was beat the chickens.

7-5 Beat USC - Mediocre year. Still give it time. This means we lost to GT, BC, FSU, GT and TCU
7-5 Lose to USC - Now we are starting to get into a bad year.


6-6 Beat USC - Coaching search will start
6-6 Lose to USC - Coaching search escalated

5-7 This would mean we went 3-7 against real opponents. Not acceptable. I think Dabo would be fired at the end of the year

4-8 I think Dabo would be fired by Thanksgiving
HERE IS MRS. DABO AND CHILD FEARING FOR LIFE OF HUSBAND AND DAD

3-9 Killed by Iptay mob

2-10 Begins selling real estate again by October

1-11 Clemson faithful tie him to balloons during the Hill by week 5

0-12 Dabo sleeps with the fishes of Lake Hartwell

Here is the behind the scene Dabo - pretty neat. I want him to well so badly.
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.hisradio.com/myimages/dabo_swinney.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.hisradio.com/dabo-swinney-with-rob-kristin.php&usg=__ORZ7Wj_U9cVkZwglesyPK0eBrNw=&h=661&w=340&sz=45&hl=en&start=1&tbnid=IzhudoBh24oXpM:&tbnh=138&tbnw=71&prev=/images%3Fq%3Ddabo%2Bswinney%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX

7 pm The Spanish coach gives a lecture. It’s pretty neat since he is one of the winningest coaches in Spain and right now the Spanish league is the next best league after the NBA. For quality of play it is probably better than the NBA. I can’t believe I am saying that, but it could be true.

11 am I get dropped in Galway with a girl named Hannah who lives in Galway. She is meeting her American friend and her boyfriend. Plus our old pal Flo and his cousin will join us for this night of craziness. We start at a pub called The Quay, I think. They had traditional Irish music. I thought it was pretty good, but heard it is crap compared to the really good stuff.

12 am Long story short, many pints flowed and had a great time. I tried to keep myself out of trouble by getting away from the endless rounds. Apparently, the American girl is either loaded or knows a bartender because every time I came back there was a pint and the now banned from my body “Baby Guinness” shot. During my touring of the pub, I bumped into groups from Australia, Germany and Dublin. All really fun groups. The Aussies were tired of the weather and ready for their next stop in Greece. At some point there was a pair of girls talking to our group who I would have placed at 21 or 22. They giggled to the point it was obvious they were younger and did admit to being 17 and 18 respectively. As a high school teacher, I thought I was decent at the age guessing game, but I was way off. I think this is due to the fact that I am used to everyone in a bar being at least 21. That is definitely not the case here. I do very much enjoy not being carded…ever.

1 am The long cab ride causes the biggest reversal of fortune. Getting too old for this, but I am too much of a wuss to turn down something that is bought for me, so I could not turn down the shots. I end up at Hannah’s house with the whole lot of us crashing there. At some point, I wondered off to get some fresh air and they were worried about me. But my just good enough sense of direction got me back to the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment