Friday, September 23, 2011

Clemson V. FSU

So, everybody is drinking the kool-aid. Since we beat a very average Auburn team we should dominate FSU. Well, I hope that is true, but it will not be easy. FSU looks to have a very good defense, but is very questionable at QB, both in terms of health and talent. It'll be a fun one. Clemson is better than I thought at this point. Mainly because the freshman have had a bigger impact than most freshman do and because the QB has not looked like a Soph with no game experience. But Auburn put no pressure on him and he will see a lot Saturday.

I am not going to do keys to winning or talk endlessly about stats, mainly because the keys are always the same. Win the turnover battle and play good special teams. Also, stats are useless this early because 2 of the 3 games were against SW Nobody St.

It could be one of the biggest games of the Dabo era or it could not matter, see every game in '10. Should be the loudest place that the FSU QBs have ever played in. I spent the whole game my freshman year yelling obscenities at the FSU band and I plan on doing that again tomorrow. First time in a long time I will be sitting near them. Hopefully the war chant is only played 97 times, because that means they are losing.

I can't get away from the feeling Clemson will struggle to win a close game. Really hope I am wrong. Maybe it won't be a close game. Did like that Chad Morris kept his foot on the gas pedal in the 4th quarter last week. It's risky, but so is punting to a great offense only up 14. If it is close at halftime I like Clemson, but still have to go with:
FSU 27 Clemson 24
Should be a great one that could decide the vaunted ACC Atlantic Division.

No comments:

Post a Comment